måndag 8 augusti 2011

First post!

So this is my new "blog" (more like project diary) where I'll be making posts about my progress in creating a game engine, or atleast something close to it ;).

The project is open source and hosted on Google Code and is split up into two repositories. The first one contains the engine and can be found here. The second one contains a set of tools that goes under the name of Maelstrom, which will be used to develop games for the engine. It can be found here.


As stated on the Vortex engine repository main page:
The main goal with this project is not to create something that is state-of-the-art or superior to any other free open-source engine out there. The goal is just to create a fully functional game engine from the ground up, and learn alot from the process. 
 
I know that people don't read blogs like these, but I hope I can attract someones interest!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar